This year's NEAER Conference, hosted by the Northeast Chapter of the Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired, will be held at the Marriott in Hartford Connecticut November 4th through 6th. Visit their website to download the Registration Forms.
Conference sessions will include a range of topics...
- Transportation Issues and O&M
- Early Childhood Development
- Assessing Vision with Tests, Toys and Tips
- Alternative Career Training in Field of Blindness
- Getting "In Touch" with Art
- Strategies for Organization for Preschoolers with Vision Impairments
- Painting & Crafts Using Acrobat Reader