Found an online resource you want to share with other parents? Enter the link below!
Most Recent Resources
- Notube is a company that provides online coaching on how to wean your child off of a feeding tube and onto eating orally. Their approach is clinically based and provides 24/7 support.
- Charlotte writes about using a weighted blanket with her visually impaired daughter, Scarlett. Weighted blankets are known to help calm kids with sensory integration issues and Charlotte hoped that the blanket would calm Scarlett and help her sleep.
- Iowa Educational Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired is located in Vinton, Iowa, and provides educational opportunities, resources and support services for Iowa students who are blind or visually impaired.
- The Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired serves children and young adults statewide who are blind or visually impaired, with or without additional disabilities.
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired has a campus for ages 6 through 21 and support services for birth through transition from high school.
- The SAMi is a new device that lets parents monitor children with sleep issues while not having to be right in the room themselves. It’s an infrared device that is placed in the child’s bedroom and connected wirelessly to an iOS device, such as an iPod or iPhone.