Cooluli Mini Fridge Review: Our Favorite Mini Fridge
Mini fridges used to be kind of big and clunky, but these days there are quite a few smaller and sleeker models to choose from. Great for use in dorm rooms, bedrooms, baby nurseries, or to store your beauty product faves in the bathroom, these insulated mini-fridges are a perfect addition to almost any room.
We are huge fans of the Cooluli and have been using this small mini-fridge for a few years. The Cooluli line comes in a few different models, some more portable than others, and each with its own advantages. Which Cooluli unit you choose will depend on your needs.
- CONVENIENT + LIGHTWEIGHT: The Cooluli Classic 4-liter thermo-electric cooler/warmer mini fridge sports a matte finish and a modern profile that’s perfectly portable. This unit measures: 7.25″ W x 10.25″ D x 10.75″ H and weighs 4 lbs and inner unit measures: 5.3″L x 5.7″W x 8.3″H
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS + USES: The Classic 4-L is super-versatile. Use it anywhere to store food, drinks, beer, snacks, breast milk, insulin, skincare and medications
- PERFECT FOR SKINCARE & BEAUTY ESSENTIALS: Store your skincare, personal care & beauty product faves! From moisturizers to masks… serums to creams…& everything in between!
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The unique semiconductor operation is energy-efficient, ultra-quiet and 100% environmentally friendly.Cooling Capacity: 40ºF-45ºF below ambient temperature
Why You Need a Mini Fridge
You may be thinking that purchasing a tiny 4-liter mini fridge is a bit of a luxury. I mean, who really needs an extra little cooling station in their house, right? Wrong!
We bought a small Cooluli fridge for my son’s bedroom about five years ago and I cannot overemphasize how much I love this little appliance. In our case, my son takes multiple medications first thing in the morning that need to be kept cold.
Of course, I could always go grab these medications from the kitchen and bring them to his room in the morning, but the convenience of having them at the ready exactly when and where I need them is so useful.
Even if you don’t have medications to store, there are a million and one uses for a small personal refrigerator:
- Keep breast milk fresh in your baby’s nursery
- Store food or snacks in your dorm room
- Bring on your next road trip to keep drinks cold
- Preserve beauty essentials, like moisturizers and serums, so they last longer
- Keep necessary medications, like insulin, close by
Maybe mini-fridges are luxury items, but considering how affordable and convenient they are, it’s really worth bringing a bit of luxury into your life!
Why the Cooluli Mini Fridge Is Our Favorite
The Cooluli comes in a few sizes. We have the smallest and most portable fridge, the Classic 4 Liter. The features of this mini fridge are perfect for our needs:
- Very small size that fits well on an office desk or shelf
- Unit measures 7.25″ W x 10.25″ D x 10.75″ H and weighs 4 lbs
- Big enough to fit up to 6 soda cans
- Adjustable shelves that can also be fully removed
- Works with an AC/DC cord or a USB cord, so it’s perfectly portable
- Can plug into your car outlet or even a portable charger
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Energy efficient
- Ultra quiet, making it the perfect mini fridge for bedroom use
- Can be set for cooler or warmer use
- Comes in multiple colors to match your decor (we love the blue one)
We have our Cooluli mini-fridge tucked away on a bookshelf in my son’s bedroom, where we can keep his medications and thickened liquids nice and cool and within easy reach. It fits well in our small space but is also rather compact so we do have to keep the contents to a minimum.
Which Cooluli Is Best For You?
If you are looking for a mini-fridge to store your personal care and beauty products, the Cooluli Classic 4 Liter is probably your best choice. This small fridge can easily fit on a makeup table or even on a bathroom counter, making it both versatile and a space saver. This is also a great size for storing medications for kids with special needs or breastmilk and formula for babies.
If you are more interested in keeping soda, beer, or food cold in dorm rooms, the Infinity 10 Liter or Classic 15 Liter may be a better choice. You’ll be able to fit more into the mini-fridge while still being rather compact. The extra height on these models is better for storing bottles, too.
For those looking for the most space and the most flexibility, the Concord 20 Liter is probably what you need. It has the most storage room of any of the Cooluli mini-fridges, and also allows for temperature control, so you can set the thermostat on the fridge to your desired temp. Its lowest setting is 40º, so you can’t quite get it as cold as a freezer, but it does get very cool!
Finding the perfect mini fridge for your needs can be tricky. With so many different brands and models to choose from, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. The Cooluli mini fridge has been a lifesaver for us. It’s the perfect size for storing medications and thickened liquids, and it doesn’t take up too much shelf space. Plus, it’s energy-efficient and keeps everything nice and cold. We can’t recommend this fridge enough! If you’re looking for a mini fridge that is affordable, stylish, and functional, then the Cooluli mini fridge is definitely worth checking out!
The best adaptive strollers are designed to accommodate individuals with special needs, disabilities, or mobility challenges. Find our favorites here!
Whether you’re heading back to work or pumping exclusively, breast milk storage bags are a must-have for your supply. Check out our list of the best.
Braille and Literacy, Product Reviews, Visual Impairment
Dana Meachen Rau's book, Sense of Play, follows the adventures of Chip and Joy as they play. Chip is blind, but this doesn't get in the way of their play!