NBP Giftcard Holiday Giveaway!
This giveaway is now closed and the winner has been contacted. Congratulations to Holly and thank you to everyone who entered!
National Braille Press has generously donated a $40 Gift Card to our holiday giveaway series! Enter this contest to win $40 to spend on all sorts of great gifts for your blind child!
What could you get at NBP? Well, let’s see…
- NBP has lots of baby board books with pictures and braille. Our favorites have to be the Sandra Boynton books because they’re silly and have great rhyme and rhythm. We’re also big fans of Ten Chirpy Chicks. Ivan loves touching the chicks on the page!
- NBP also offers neat tactile cards. My favorite kit is their Noah’s Ark Set that comes with a print/braille picture book, a print/braille Fun Facts About Noah’s Ark book, and a set of tactile pictures. What fun! You could also check out their Tactile Alphabet Letters and their Illustrated Alphabet Flashcards. For older kids you might want to look into their very cool Pathfinder Mazes.
- Puzzles are always great gifts, and NBP has taken the classic shape puzzle and added braille! Check out their Chunky Puzzle. It’s big and colorful, the puzzle pieces are easy to grab, and each shape is labeled in both print and braille!
- Another toy from NBP that is kind of like a puzzle is the Braille Caravan. This toy is both fun and educational. Each piece has six dots that can be pushed up or in, so you can create any braille letter, then stick them together to make words! The Braille Caravan is great for little kids who are just learning about the braille cell and for older kids who are beginning to put letters together.
- And while you’re checking out all NBP has to offer, sign up for their Free Braille Book Club. You’ll receive a flyer in the mail every month letting you know about their new braille children’s books and calendars. It’s a great way to keep up with what’s going on at NBP.
So, do you want to win that $40 Gift Card? Of course you do! Entering the giveaway is easy! Simply leave a comment below or send me an email letting me know that you want to enter this contest. I’ll be accepting entries until December 4th at midnight.
Rules for the Holiday Giveaway:
One entry per person. Gift Cards can only be mailed in the US at this time.
Would you like to earn one extra entry? You can…
- Like WonderBaby on Facebook or follow on Twitter;
- Let your friends know about the contest on Twitter, Facebook, or MySpace;
- Post about this contest on your own blog or website;
- Add WonderBaby to your Blog Roll;
- or email five of your friends and tell them about this contest.
Be sure to send me an email or comment on this post to let me know what you did for your extra entry.
This contest will end December 4th at midnight. The winner will be contacted on December 5th.
Finding Comfort on the Special Needs Journey
Find out how one mother turned her grief and search for support into a best selling book and an online community.
Off to the Park & Getting Ready Giveaway!
Enter to win the touch-and-feel book Off to the Park! This book was designed specifically for children who are blind or have low vision. Contest ends March 2nd 2016.
Taptilo Braille Starter Kit Giveaway!
Enter to win a braille starter kit. Each kit comes with one braille block keychain and a set of braille learning materials in both print and braille.