Christmas Book Giveaway!
This giveaway is now closed and the winner has been contacted. Congratulations to the winner and thank you to everyone who entered!
You probably already know that Seedlings is a wonderful place to find board books and picture books produced with both print and braille… but did you know that they also carry a nice collection of Christmas books?
That’s right! And Seedlings is giving away three adorable Christmas board books to one lucky winner! Print/braille board books are a wonderful addition to your child’s library. They’re sturdy, a great way to introduce braille to a young child, and fun to share with other family members, like sighted siblings or grandparents.
Make Christmas special with these three books from Seedlings:
- Silent Night: This beautifully illustrated book reprints the lyrics from the traditional Christmas carol, Silent Night. The pages layer on top of each other, building the illustration, and they are also easy to pick up and turn and interesting to feel. The golden stars at the top of the book are shiny and perfect for children who are attracted to sparkling objects.
- Biscuit’s Pet & Play Christmas: This touch and feel book follows Biscuit the dog on a fun Christmas day. Touch a wooly sweater, shiny ornaments, a fuzzy scarf, a furry horse’s mane, and Santa’s big fluffy beard. Each page follows the text with Biscuit’s signature “Woof, woof!” See if you can have your child play Biscuit’s part!
- Christmas Angel: What does the angel at the top of your Christmas tree do at night when everyone goes to bed? Does she dance around the house or play music on her harp? Find out in this sweet little book and at the end you can pop out your own paper angel ornament!
Would you like to win this collection of three free Christmas Books from Seedlings? Entering this giveaway is easy. Simply send me an email letting me know that you want to enter this contest or leave a comment below. I’ll be accepting entries until December 12th at midnight.
Rules for the Christmas Book Giveaway:
One entry per person. There will be one winner for this giveaway. Books can only be mailed in the US and Canada at this time.
Would you like to earn one extra entry? You can do one of the following…
- Like WonderBaby on Facebook or follow on Twitter;
- Let your friends know about the contest on Facebook or Twitter;
- Or post about this contest on your own blog or website.
Be sure to send me an email to let me know what you did for your extra entry.
This contest will end December 12th at midnight. The winner will be contacted on December 13th.
Enter to win the touch-and-feel book Off to the Park! This book was designed specifically for children who are blind or have low vision. Contest ends March 2nd 2016.