Mother’s Day Braille Gifts
Looking for something cool to give mom this Mother’s Day? Something in braille?
National Braille Press has some neat ideas:
- Silver-Plated Braille Alphabet Bracelets
- “Life is short. Eat dessert first!” Braille Magnet
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” Braille Magnet
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world” Braille Magnet
- “Braille Opens Doors” Keychain
- Louis Braille Note Cards
Happy Mother’s Day!
Braille and Literacy, Holiday Crafts and Ideas
Turn sight word practice into a game with this Valentine’s Sight Word Game. This Valentine’s Day activity is both inexpensive and easy to create!
Braille and Literacy, Education
Learning consonant-vowel-consonant words is easy and fun with this CVC Word Snowball Toss activity. Grab some artificial snowballs and let the games begin!
Braille and Literacy
Xavier Society distributes religious, spiritual, and inspirational reading materials in braille and audio to blind and visually impaired individuals worldwide.