Mother’s Day Braille Gifts
Looking for something cool to give mom this Mother’s Day? Something in braille?
National Braille Press has some neat ideas:
- Silver-Plated Braille Alphabet Bracelets
- “Life is short. Eat dessert first!” Braille Magnet
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” Braille Magnet
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world” Braille Magnet
- “Braille Opens Doors” Keychain
- Louis Braille Note Cards
Happy Mother’s Day!
Braille and Literacy, Special Needs
Dyslexia can be challenging for kids and parents, but there are ways to teach a child with dyslexia to help them achieve their literacy - and life - goals.