Mother’s Day Braille Gifts
Looking for something cool to give mom this Mother’s Day? Something in braille?
National Braille Press has some neat ideas:
- Silver-Plated Braille Alphabet Bracelets
- “Life is short. Eat dessert first!” Braille Magnet
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” Braille Magnet
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world” Braille Magnet
- “Braille Opens Doors” Keychain
- Louis Braille Note Cards
Happy Mother’s Day!
Braille and Literacy, Education
Children with dyslexia have difficulty remembering words that don't follow conventional rules, such as high-frequency sight words.
Braille and Literacy, Toys
Everything from alphabet blocks to raised line coloring pages and activity books to puzzles to card and board games... and so much more! And it's all in braille ready for...
Braille and Literacy
AlphaBraille created a fun toy that helps children with visual impairment learn the Braille alphabet. 26 puzzle pieces can be inserted into the device and the device plays the matching...