Found an online resource you want to share with other parents? Enter the link below!
Most Recent Resources
- The SAMi is a new device that lets parents monitor children with sleep issues while not having to be right in the room themselves. It’s an infrared device that is placed in the child’s bedroom and connected wirelessly to an iOS device, such as an iPod or iPhone.
- The Anova Center for Education offers behavior analysis, early intervention, paraprofessional, and in-home support in 15 counties across California. The "Anova Method of Education" incorporates a comprehensive and simultaneous application of essential treatment modalities.
- Bethel China, an organization that provides foster care and education for children in China from orphanages who are blind or visually impaired, recently published a new eBook that will help you navigate your journey of adoption.
- This post written by devoted mummy Cecily Morrison talks about her life with her visually impaired son Ronan. She discusses the soundtrack she creates for her little boy's life, an automatically added plethora of sound effects to accompany all aspects of the day-to-day running of life.
- Without reliable access to clear visual information, children who are visually impaired must rely on additional modes of learning, such as through touch and auditory information. So what do you do with a child who will only sing and is reluctant to explore objects with her hands?
- At The Inspired Treehouse, we believe that with a little help, kids can build strong, healthy bodies and minds through play. We are moms and pediatric therapists who are passionate about creating activities and sharing knowledge to promote development and wellness in kids.
- This resource provides a wealth of rich learning opportunities and a cross curricular approach. Learn how to make your own Post Office and find ideas for additional related activities!
- Cecily Morrison examines the many happy faces of her lovely son Ronan and how paying very close attention to his array of beautiful smiles has helped her understand her son much more!