Found an online resource you want to share with other parents? Enter the link below!
Most Recent Resources
- Hatch is a website where little ideas can make a big difference to kids with special needs. It is open to ideas and inventions from anyone, anywhere who wants to help children with special needs.
- Project Brailler's mission is "to ensure that every blind or visually impaired person in England has access to a SMART Brailler in their local area by 2020."
- Sensory processing is the individual's ability to register, modulate (regulate) and discriminate different sensory information arising from the body such as: touch, proprioception and movement sensations and those received from the environment including vision, hearing, smell and taste.
- n this interview from the throughscarlettseyes.com website, Charlotte gets to talk with Mum Jane Ring about her tireless efforts for UK-based charity Sense and her daughter Chloe.
- This is a lovely story about Evelyn and her journey so far through life. Diagnosed with FEVR, Evelyn has very poor sight, but that hasn't stopped her!
- In this article, Cecily looks at container play and the methods she uses to help container play develop necessary skills. There is a great video included which demonstrates the techniques and Ronan's progress wonderfully.
- This cool system uses flexible hose and a multitude of components to customize a way to attach items hands-free to your wheelchair or other place you might need it.
- The ProxTalker is a communications device that gives nonverbal kids a voice. Tags can be customized for your child's specific situation, and added and revised as necessary.