Found an online resource you want to share with other parents? Enter the link below!
Most Recent Resources
- Sensory processing is the individual's ability to register, modulate (regulate) and discriminate different sensory information arising from the body such as: touch, proprioception and movement sensations and those received from the environment including vision, hearing, smell and taste.
- n this interview from the throughscarlettseyes.com website, Charlotte gets to talk with Mum Jane Ring about her tireless efforts for UK-based charity Sense and her daughter Chloe.
- This is a lovely story about Evelyn and her journey so far through life. Diagnosed with FEVR, Evelyn has very poor sight, but that hasn't stopped her!
- In this article, Cecily looks at container play and the methods she uses to help container play develop necessary skills. There is a great video included which demonstrates the techniques and Ronan's progress wonderfully.
- This website is a great summary of links to sports and recreation activities and information for children with physical disabilities. It also references the Americans with Disabilities Act and how it relates to recreational sports.
- Notube is a company that provides online coaching on how to wean your child off of a feeding tube and onto eating orally. Their approach is clinically based and provides 24/7 support.